MV Giamani Diving Insurance
When diving with MV Giamani you are already covered by our complimentary basic insurance for diving accidents, however, this basic policy is not covering the costs for Evacuation and Search & Rescue. Because of this, we ask all our diving guests to show proof of valid personal diving insurance.
Short-Term Diver policy is available as follows:
- Daily – THB 300 / person
- Weekly – THB 1,500 / person
- 2 Weeks – THB 1,900 / person
Ideal for coverage during an MV Giamani Liveaboard Cruise or for your whole diving holiday.
Please CONTACT US to apply for short-term cover.
Short-Term Cover – Schedule of benefits:
The underwriting company will pay up to the limits set against each section. However, the maximum total recoverable amount under this policy in the aggregate shall not exceed £50,000 in all.
- 1.Medical Expenses – £50,000
- 2.Hyperbaric Treatment Costs – £50,000
- 3.Emergency Repatriation (at the option of Indepths) – £20,000
- 4.Air Evacuation – £20,000
- 5.Search and Rescue Costs – £20,000
- 6.Reasonable Transportation Costs & Accommodation Expenses – £1,000
- 7.Personal Accident Coverage: If during the coverage period the Insured sustains Injury /death due to a Sports Diving Accident, the following benefits will apply: Death £5,000; Loss of one limb or loss of one eye £1,000; Loss of two limbs, two eyes or one of each£5,000; Permanent Total Disability £5,000.
- 8.Civil Liability awards against the Insured (including legal costs) – £50,000
Full details HERE
Long-Term Diver policy is available as follows:
- IDEC Plus – £129.00 yearly – diving AND non-diving accidents – full details here
- IDEC Membership – £119.00 yearly – diving acc. benefits up to £150,000 – full details here
- Scubamedic Memb. – £53.00 yearly – diving acc. benefits up to £50,000 full details here
Ideal for those who dive all year round. Click the banner below to buy your long term membership.
Contact us for your policy!