Wintana Co, Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected, in compliance with GDPR regulations. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wintana Co, Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective since April 2009. Last update April 2018.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information from Wintana Co, Ltd websites visitors:
- Device information.
- Access information.
- Visit duration and tracking.
- Mouse and swipe actions.
We may collect the following additional information from visitors/customers who get in contact with Wintana Co, Ltd through contact forms, email or phone.
- Name, country and age.
- Contact information including email address and phone numbers.
- Other information relevant to customer requirements and anticipated travel dates.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- Internal record keeping.
- Operations (e.g. we require details such as names, hotel address and more in order to successfully complete a booking process and deliver the service booked).
- Accounting, marketing, UX research, sales reporting, web traffic analytics.
- Improvement of our products and services.
- Insurance – All Wintana Co, Ltd customers are covered by accident insurance during the tours booked through Wintana Co, Ltd. In most cases, Wintana Co, Ltd requires information such as names and birth dates to submit the insurance policy.
- In case you personally opt-in for a newsletter, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can revert this choice at any time by unsubscribing, and you will stop receiving such emails.
HOW AND WHERE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS STORED
When a customer fills a contact form on one of our websites we receive an email with all the information you typed in the form, and from there on everything stays in the email correspondence. The contact form is stored in the web server for a short period of time and subsequently deleted.
The customer will always have access to the personal data, as it will appear in the email correspondence with Wintana Co, Ltd as specified in the paragraph above.
HOW TO LODGE A DATA SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST
WHO HAS ACCESS TO THIS PERSONAL DATA
- Wintana Co, Ltd
- Hubspot (CRM)
RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
If you wish Wintana Co, Ltd to erase all your stored personal data, please email us at [email protected] requesting to do so. We will erase all data from all systems within 20 days, in compliance with GDPR.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER CONTACT DETAILS
Email: [email protected]
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.